Fee-Only Wealth Management in Wilmington Delaware.
At Clariti, we’re fee-only fiduciaries, meaning we legally agree to put your interests before ours, always. That translates directly to our fees, as well.
We strive to be straightforward so you always are clear on how much you are paying, and what you are getting for the fees you pay.
This transparency is the foundation of our strong and lasting client relationships.
One Simple Fee
We structure our fee as one simple fee that includes full-service advice from our team of experts. The fee is paid quarterly and covers the following services:
- Holistic financial planning from our credentialed team
- Specialized retirement planning
- Tax planning and coordination with your professionals on implementation as needed
- Estate planning, trust setup, and coordination with your professionals on implementation when needed
- College and charitable-giving planning as needed
- Specific advice on Social Security and Medicare
- Advice on maximizing your retirement benefits (if employed) or setting up similar strategies if you’re a business owner
- Strategic investment management customized to your goals
- Portfolio rebalancing
- Tax-loss harvesting
- Periodic meetings and ongoing updates
- Family finance meetings
- Unlimited access to your Clariti team for any financial need
All this is provided at no additional charge. We encourage you to call or email us anytime we can be of assistance with any type of financial decision or question.
Aligned with Your Interests
The fee is based on a percentage of the money we manage for you. This fee structure aligns our interests: we only can do better when you do better.
Unlike many other firms, we do not accept commissions on any products, so our advice is objective. As true fiduciaries, we are only paid by you, the client, so our loyalty remains to you.
Always in Writing and Clear
Before any work begins, we will provide you our fee based on your situation, in writing.